Mar 16
In the evening of 10 March (OK, should be March, 10th) I set up my equipment for planetary imaging. I did not do this for a long time now. I made experiments with eyepiece projection and barlow lens projection. I found out that my expensive barlow lens has a fault. Now with the eyepiece projection I have a fairly good result of Jupiter images.

Click here or on image

Posted by Christoph Petermann


View as PDF: This entry | This month | Full blog

0 Trackbacks

  1. No Trackbacks

0 Comments

Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
  1. No comments
The author does not allow comments to this entry
© Christoph Petermann DF9CY - 2017