Sep 16
I did not have so much time in September so I worked a bit less in QSOs.

144 MHz EME
.. 16 September 2010: I made a few EME contacts (F6FHP, PA5KM#, RK3FG and F8DO#) with the SSPA at 300w level. Its a little harder, as I have ca 1,3 dB less power available. But nevertheless 2 new stations.

WSPR
WSPR has been running with the Flex-1500. The receiver is working very good and I set the transmitter to an output of 2w.

Posted by Christoph Petermann


View as PDF: This entry | This month | Full blog

0 Trackbacks

  1. No Trackbacks

0 Comments

Display comments as(Linear | Threaded)
  1. No comments

Add Comment


Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
Standard emoticons like :-) and ;-) are converted to images.

To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
CAPTCHA

Submitted comments will be subject to moderation before being displayed.

© Christoph Petermann DF9CY - 2017